Wednesday 31 March 2010

4. How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?



Without Media technologies, a music video cannot be made. From day 1 i was using the Internet, and sites such as YouTube, to look at many different music videos to research how they was out together and constructed, and from there i posted the videos that interested me most to the website you are on now, Blogger. Also at the start i created a mood board to get the general feel and vibe that i wanted my music video to get across to the viewer; i did this using Glogster.
When actually shooting my music video, i was using a canon handycam video camera, and also to get the lip sinking right, i played the song through i-pod speakers; the song was an mp3
on my i-pod. After filming i uploaded all my footage onto imovie on the Mac, and edited the whole video on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment